5D Heart Chakra
The 6th The Heart Chakra
Where Mind, Body, and Spirit unite. The heart chakra is all about love, balance, equilibrium, and well-being. The heart chakra (Anahata), is where the body meets Sprit, where yin meets yang, male meets female, and opposites unite.
The most important lesson we have in life is forgiveness.
The heart chakra is the center of love, warmth, compassion, and joy. It’s the center of deep bonds with others, your sense of caring and compassion, feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect. It’s also the healing center. It allows us to recognize that we are part of something much larger, we’re all interconnected; all of life is connected together.
Within the Heart Chakra, we can raise our consciousness through the power of love, or lower our consciousness through the power of fear. We have two heart chakras. We have a lower heart chakra whose color is green, and a higher heart chakra whose color is pink. The higher heart chakra rules unconditional love for all, and the lower heart chakra rules all of our relationships, our perception of love, and our ability to give and receive it, with others, with ourselves, and our Higher Self.
Ultimately, the primary focus of the heart chakra is to balance wisdom, power, and love, in our relationships and in our actions.
If the heart chakra is unbalanced then there has been a disruption in your attitude and understanding of love. You may want to give your love in hopes of gaining control over a person or situation and thus confusing love with manipulation. Or you may be giving your love in hopes of gaining recognition to boost damaged self-esteem. You may also be a possessive and mistrustful person who lacks much compassion.
If you’re blocked, you will experience all sorts of emotional instability, self-centeredness, and the immune system will also suffer. People who “give to get”, keep score, constantly gossip about others, and verbally tear down another human being, or harm animals and nature, are not balanced in the heart chakra.
Unbalanced Heart Chakra Symptoms
- Conditional love
- Possessive nature
- Attraction to sedatives
- Power hungry
- Arrogant & hyperactive
- Have the last word
- Controlling/ need to be right
- Temper tantrums
- Use money or sex to control
- Violent outbursts
- Driving ambitions
- Overly aggressive
- Master of conditional love
- Weak- will
- Low energy
- Poor digestion
- Guilty conscience
- Easily manipulated
- Can’t reach out
- Feel sorry for yourself
- Victim mentality
- Passive and unreliable
- Collapsed middle
- Attraction to stimulants
- Need constant reassurance
- Low self-esteem
- Afraid of letting go
- Blaming others
- Feel unworthy of love
- Terrified of rejection
- Poor self-discipline
- Blood pressure problems
- Thymus problems
- Vascular problems
- Lung cancer
- Respiratory problems
- Circulatory problems
- Upper back problems
- Heart problems
- Breast cancer
- Auto-immune system problems
- “hard hearted”; lack of love
- Lack of self-love and/or self-respect
- Unable to accept self
- Lack of compassion
- Heart attacks
- Tachycardia, chest pain and shortness of breath
- Insufficient immune response to foreign invaders (lack of T-cell production)
- Unable to or refusing to forgive
- Unable to absorb or utilize vitamins from food and/or vitamin supplements
- Chronic stress; no peace
- ‘heart broken’
- Lack of faith
- Enlarged heart
- Congestive heart failure
- Mitral valve prolapse
- Carpal tunnel and other arm/hand disorders & dysfunction; numbness in arms, hands or fingers
- Grieving, holding onto grief
- Difficulty giving love or receiving love
- Enlarged spleen
- Clingy, overly needy in matters of love
- Toxicity; lymphatic sluggishness
- Difficulty “following heart”
- Punishing self or others
- Intolerant of others
- Feeling self-pity; martyr syndrome
- Naiive/ too trusting, gullible
- Distrustful of others; critical of others
- Cold/ aloof
- Needing to be perfect; intolerant of any imperfections
- “ingrate”, never grateful, does not appreciate
- Muscle spasms
- Eating disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Gall bladder & liver
- At war with yourself
- Inability to bond with others
Balanced Heart Chakra
- Feeling and showing unconditional love to self and others; loves without any expectation of anything in return
- Forgiving; does not even perceive the transgression or error; always forgiving and forgivable; forgives self; and all other living beings, events, circumstances, and experiences.
- Easily detects “heart’s desire” and follows heart in complete faith and joy
- Trusting of others
- Takes responsibility for self and life; no pity for self; no martyr syndrome
- Not bothered by stress; does not perceive stress
- Love self completely and has no fear of rejection by others; does not seek reassurance from others
- Love is light; never smothering, clingy or heavy
- Healthy heart, circulatory/ vascular system, lymph system, respiratory system, and immune system
- Enjoys spending time outdoors in nature
- Breathes easily
- Easily assimilates vitamins in diet
- Compassionate towards self and others
- Accepts there is no perfection in Mind or body; accepts perfection as Self in Spirit
- Habitually grateful and appreciative
- Nurturing of self and others
- Loves nature, animals and Earth
- Self-centered (not the same as selfish); self-accepting, accepting of others
The most important thing we can do for ourselves is not only to love unconditionally, but also to forgive. Forgiving means that you no longer allow the situation or person that you have perceived as causing you the pain, to hold any power over you. The part of you that you judged as being weak and victimized needs your forgiveness. Acknowledge and feel the pain without judging or resisting it. Accept it and then integrate it. It happened, you learned something from it.
Forgiving of others will happen naturally when you learn to forgive yourself first. Forgiveness is true freedom and it allows your heart chakra to open up and feel the love that you truly are.
The 5th Dimensional Expanded Heart Chakra
Every individual on Earth now has the opportunity to work with their 5th dimensional ascension chakras. A large vibration occurred on the Summer Solstice 2014. The concentration of light enabled a window of energy to open on Earth and took another few million souls over the ascension threshold.
The 5th dimensional column of chakras becomes operational when we reach a light percentage of at least 79%. The physical body and the subtle bodies all have to rise in harmony together, and this is when our ascension truly begins.
Many individuals on Earth have now achieved this level. They are working their way through their tests and lessons and starting to use their expanded light bodies.
The heart chakra is the core of the ascension process. It begins the illumination of the four-body system by connecting to the Cosmic Heart and flooding us with Christ consciousness. This is the start of enlightenment, as it enables us to experience life from a higher perspective.
Mastery was in operation in Golden Atlantis and has recently been reinstated as an agreement between the people on Earth and the Intergalactic Council. This new agreement allows us to hold very high qualities of light and stay in a physical body. It’s known as an Adam Kadman blueprint, where the twelve 5th dimensional chakras are fully operational, and the 24 strands of DNA are active- 12 strands pertaining to the physical body and 12 to the spiritual body.
The 5th dimensional heart chakra center shines with a pure white vibration and contains 33 chambers of unconditional love. As we ascend the ladder of ascension, our hearts start to shine with the higher Christed Ray frequencies and glow with an amazing golden-white light.
Our heart chakras also become much larger. The centers of advanced souls extend from shoulder to shoulder to allow a higher flow of frequencies and have the ability to pass light to others. This allows us to send love to others without having to speak.
The heart chakra in a master is capable of awakening mastery in others. Example: If you leave your house in the morning with a 5th dimensional frequency, the codes of mastery are passed to everyone you meet. A room full of people can become 5th dimensional when you are near them.
Once the chakras pick up the higher vibration, they immediately wake up and shine with their higher potential.
The huge influx of divine feminine energy now flowing onto the planet is spiritualizing the masculine and balancing it. This allows everything to be seen from an angelic perspective and is one of the first signs that a soul has woken up and is starting to work with Christ consciousness energy.
Those in power will eventually become aware of this. Then our societies will become full of light and love.
The 5th dimensional heart chakra is also the center of deep personal truth. Jesus Christ ascended on Earth by speaking his heartfelt truth in the face of adversity. His heart was so pure, that it opened a higher dimensional space on this planet to allow the Christ Light to return.
All masters on the ascension pathway are now being tested on the strength of their hearts. The lessons we take may not be as difficult as the ones Jesus experienced, because his job was to make this process easier for those who came after him to Earth.
The facets of the higher heart are now starting to accept the light codes of Christ Light flowing in from the Lyran Stargate. Archangel Christiel opened this portal in preparation for the second wave of ascension process, which is now completely underway.