The 8th Third Eye Chakra
So much of our life depends on the Third Eye chakra being clear and balanced. We create our realities based on our thoughts, and our thoughts are often visual in nature. Everything you imagine, all your hopes, dreams, goals, your visions and aspirations are all part of your Third Eye chakra. If you are seeing beautiful versions of your life, that is what you create. If you are seeing fearful or worrisome situations, then this is what you tend to manifest.
The Third Eye chakra is known as Ajna in Sanskrit, which means “command” or “summoning”. Your psychic abilities, wisdom, and imagination are related to this chakra.
The Third Eye chakra is located between the eyebrows. It is your “sixth sense”. It connects us to our internal intuition, responsible for sharp senses, the ability to read the future and receive nonverbal messages. We communicate with the world and can receive messages from the past and future. It’s where we not only see what’s going on, but we know what it means. Where our sense of justice and ethics originate. It governs and connects unconscious and conscious mind.
Seeing clearly is usually difficult for most people, simply because the fears and trauma get in the way. And until you know what you’re afraid to see, the blockages remain. Each and every one of us is intuitive by nature. It’s only subconscious programs and negative energy that blocks our ability to connect with our intuition. There is so much more available to us if we will only “see” it.
When the Third Eye chakra is balanced, we experience high mental ability, able to separate between reality and imagination, combine both logic and emotions. We experience overall good health, clear thinking and focus. It encourages intuition, empathy for others, and builds trust in oneself. When it’s fully activated, both hemispheres of the brain function in synchronicity. The Right’s creativity and synthetic thinking integrates and is in balance with the Left’s logical and analytic thinking.
Unbalanced Third Eye Chakra Symptoms
- Sinus problems
- Sinus headaches
- Bad eyesight
- Psychic exhaustion
- Brain tumors
- Eye & visual problems
- Lack of clarity
- Central nervous system problems
- Mental illness
- Closed mindedness
- Blurry vision
- Near sightedness, farsightedness
- Distorted perception
- Stuck “in the head”
- Sleep disorders, including insomnia
- Racing thoughts
- Too hung up on logic (complete left brain thinking)
- Fear of own intuition
- Lack of trust in your own intuition
- Planning all the time, but never doing
- Acting without thinking
- Unable to recall dreams
- Trouble with visualization and/or imagination
- Unable to think in abstract
- Spiritually unconscious
- Extreme skepticism
- Fear of life and/or death
- Lack of insight
- Fear of being wrong
- Fear of success and/or failure
- Fear of truth
- Fear of consequences of actions
- Fear of God/ Creator/ Source
- Trouble keeping track of time
- Too much attachment to the physical; extreme materialism
- No sense of “Higher Self” or “Higher Power”
- Lack of faith; stuck in the “seeing is believing” thought process
- Difficulty manifesting desires
- “Head in the sand”
- Unable to look for the good in any situation or experience
- Creation of limited reality, based on perceived circumstances ( “the economy is bad right now so I have no money.”)
- Constant/ chronic worry- always imagining worst outcome, putting up barriers or excuses to proceed forwards with plans
- Severe retardation
- Poor visual memory
- Intelligence deficiencies
- Living in a fantasy world
- Religiously dogmatic
- Overpowering others
- Non-assertive, undisciplined
- Oversensitive to feelings of others
Balanced Third Eye Chakra
- Imaginative, visualizes with ease
- Intuitive, psychic
- “believing is seeing”
- Easily looks for the “good” in all experiences
- ‘sees’ beyond the physical limitations of the 5 senses
- In touch with “Higher Self”, Source, or Divine
- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Cairsentient, Claircognizant, Clairgustant, Clairolfactant
- Telepathic, telekinetic
- Trusting your intuition
- Ability to carry out plans
- Watchful; aware
- Good eye sight
- No fear of God/ Source/ Creator, Self, Truth, Consequences, life, death, failure, success, or being wrong
- Able to enjoy physical & material without attachment to it
- Able to recall dreams
- Easily creates reality in accordance with your desires; easily manifests, clearly sees possible outcomes and able to proceed forward
- Sleeps well, good sleep schedule, sleeps through the night with ease
- Calm mind
- Good sense of time; able to live in the “now”
- Able to get out of your head and “into the heart”
- Able to see through illusion straight to the Truth
When the Third Eye chakra is balanced, we are at a stage where we are self-realized. We have learned to live in harmony with our expanded True Self and with others. This doesn’t mean that we don’t have problems. It simply means that we don’t see them as “problems” but instead, we experience life’s difficulties as initiations through which we can grow and expand our consciousness.
We feel in unity with All That is and we are aware of the responsibility of that unity. To others, we are charismatic, empathic, and highly intuitive. We are intelligent with good imagination and accurate perceptions.
The 5th Dimensional Expanded Third Eye Chakra
Mastery requires individuals to be completely self-sufficient on their soul path, taking full responsibility for their lives, taking their own decisions and standing in their personal power. We are now connecting with our true selves and stepping into full mastery.
One of the most effective tools we have while here on Earth, is the ability to create our own reality. We are now learning to do this in a positive manner, with the assistance of the higher realms.
When our planet started to rise in frequency, we gained access to our master abilities again and began to remember how to use these abilities effectively. The 20-year period of transition to the 5th dimension is being used to teach us once more to create the life that brings us soul satisfaction.
In recent times, the 5th dimensional Crown chakra has started to merge with the crystal ball of the Third Eye chakra. This is giving lightworkers a huge increase in their manifestation abilities, and these skills are supported by the rise in planetary energies.
Since the Cosmic Moment, the 5th dimensional energy on Earth has become very accessible. This is now allowing us to see how quickly our thoughts turn into reality. As a result, new scenarios are challenging us to manifest from a pure heart. We are reminded to focus on what we really want the universe to deliver for the highest good of all.
The merging of our Third Eye and Crown center is a natural progression for our 5th dimensional chakras and requires precision handling. Our Third Eyes are now expanding, so that more and more of us are seeing the world of Spirit. Also, the 5th dimensional Third Eye allows us to enjoy clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and claircognizance. Our abilities are expanding rapidly.
The 5th dimensional Third Eye looks like a pure crystal ball that glows with an emerald light. This is often amplified by the energies of Archangel Raphael, who is responsible for the development of this chakra.
As we begin to anchor and use the expanded Third Eye, it begins to unify with the Crown chakra and a new energy screen starts to form on the outside of our head. This is usually found 6 inches in front of the forehead and resembles a golden-green screen onto which we project our thoughts and wishes for manifestation. When we begin to access these abilities, we are co-creating with the Divine at a very high level.
The higher energies are allowing us the freedom to create love and beauty in many different ways. As masters, we are responsible for teaching ourselves and others how to do this. One of the fastest ways that we can achieve higher manifestation with the Third Eye chakra, is by training ourselves to live lightly and think positively at all times. This takes practice and dedication, but when we do achieve it, we can enjoy our creation of love and bliss.
There are two mighty ascended masters who are now helping us to blend our Third Eye and Crown chakras. They are Lord Voosloo and the Master Serapis Bey, who were both High Priests in Atlantis. They initiated and trained specifically chosen high-frequency Magi to access incredible powers that could manipulate reality.
During the Golden Era of Atlantis, the Magi were at the forefront of any work that was being done to raise the frequency of the Atlantean continent.