5D Throat Chakra
The 7th Throat Chakra
The Throat Chakra, also known as Vishuddha in Sanskrit, means “purification”. All of your communications and self-expression are related to this chakra.
The Throat Chakra is associated with your self-expression and communication with Self and the world. Listening to one’s intuition which guides optimal flow so we see our goals manifest, and the universe provides all with what seems like no effort on our part. The Throat chakra is our first level of consciousness where we perceive directly that there is another level of intelligence, and we experience our own interaction with it.
If the Throat chakra is balanced and open, negative experiences are transformed into wisdom and learning. Success and failure of our lives depends on this chakra.
When the Throat chakra is unbalanced, you maybe too talkative and less than truthful, or timid and are unable to express yourself and your needs freely and openly.
Unbalanced Throat Chakra
- Poor auditory
- Comprehension issues
- Talking as a defense
- Too much talking
- Sexual energy (macho)
- Inability to listen
- Prefers partners who can be dominated
- Dominating voice
- Holds back
- Tone deaf
- Maybe afraid of sex
- Poor rhythm
- Sexual energy; can’t relax
- Fear of speaking
- Can’t express your thoughts
- Small weak voice
- Difficulty putting feelings into words
- Feel conflict with spiritual upbringing
- Thyroid problems
- Mouth problems
- Lymphatic problems
- Throat problems
- Parathyroid problems
- Ear & hearing problems
- Speech problems; stuttering/ stammering
- Neck & shoulder problems
- Habitual lying
- Choking back words
- Choking back sobs
- Difficulty expressing oneself
- Ear aches
- Teeth grinding/ clenching
- Writer’s block (inspiration/ creativity are there, but you’re unable to be expressed).
- “lump in throat”
- Dental cavities
- Hypothyroid/ hyperthyroid
- Periodontal disease
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Grave’s disease
- Swollen tonsils/ tonsillitis
- Spinal problems in the cervical/ vertebrae/ discs, including herniations
- Chronic sinus problems
- Temper tantrums (out of the blue)
- Passive aggressive behavior
- Tendency to be quiet when it would be appropriate to speak up
- Does not listen to others; too busy talking
- Feeling taken for granted, never listened to, never appreciated for what you have to offer and share
- Always second guessing yourself and thinking about what you “should” have said.
Balanced Throat Chakra
- Good listening ability
- Speaks with authority and confidence; good speaking skills
- Singing well
- Expresses self freely
- Does not second guess what you’ve said
- Great communication skills in all forms
- Healthy mouth: teeth, gums, tongue, tonsils, throat
- Healthy thyroid; balanced metabolism
- Confidence in opinions without arrogance; willingness to discuss and see other people’s point of view; willingness to listen to others without fear of speaking your own truth as well.
- Open to, allowing and accepting of change and transformation, adjusts well
- Good hearing
- Comfortable with body language
- Relaxed jaw; no clenching/ no teeth grinding
- Relaxed neck and shoulders; no spinal or muscular issues
- Speaks up to address issues; no passive aggressive behavior leading to temper fits
- Speaks with passion and compassion; gift of self-expression
- Discerning in communication
- Artistically or musically inclined
When the Throat chakra is clear and balanced, we are good communicators, speaking honestly and from the heart, are good listeners as well. We are able to ask for what we want and need from others. We are able to express ourselves uniquely and creatively. Our relationships are based on truthful communication and true intimacy.
The 5th Dimensional Expanded Throat Chakra
Within the essence of every word there are multiple layers of codes and vibrations. These affect everything around them. This has been recognized for millenia and people have been very careful about the vibrations they have distributed from this very commanding chakra.
Since people of Atlantis generally communicated by telepathy, vocal communication and language was rudimentary. They considered the voices of their brothers and sisters to be very sacred. They honored every sound that was uttered and they only spoke loving, positive words. In fact, there were no other words in their vocabulary. They lived in the now and only had a present tense.
The voice is the sound box that massages a person internally, and this affirmative vocal melody enabled the people of Atlantis to maintain inner harmony. This was then reflected externally and kept their auras and energetic fields completely clear. Discussions would be settled by agreeing on what was good for the highest good, because everyone wanted to be fair and honest. They would apply the Violet Flame and higher gem rays to cleanse their energetic fields. They also exercised great will and self-control at all times.
Their throat chakra became so powerful that the sound of their voices was used to provide healing in the temples. The sonic vibrations could harmonize the four-body system in a matter of seconds.
In the final days of Atlantis, the people no longer listened to the wisdom of the High Priests and Priestesses. Because of this, the priesthood protected their sacred knowledge by downloading it into specially prepared very high frequency quartz crystals.
Sacred knowledge from the 12 temples was stored in crystal skulls, one for each area of Atlantis. This information was then transferred into a 13th skull, the Amethyst skull that is safely hidden on the inner planes. When enough people are living in the 5th dimension as enlightened masters, this will be returned to us.
Archangel Michael oversees the development of the 5th dimensional throat chakra. He frees this center of all cords to allow the light to flow unhindered. When the higher chakra is ready to descend into the column, he merges his energy with the throat area. This clears and prepares it and allows this center of truth and power to anchor permanently there.
The color of the 5th dimensional throat chakra is an electric royal blue. As the chakra rises in frequency, a diamond spectrum of light becomes visible. This is a reflection of the heart of the master. In the upper ranges of the 5th dimension, the diamond light radiates out so strongly, that it pierces all dimensional veils, allowing us to communicate directly with higher beings.
The illumined beings who are here to assist us takes advantage whenever possible of this opportunity to speak with people on Earth. Some individuals find themselves channeling the ancient languages of light from the higher learning planes. They speak in vibrations that are recognized by the energy bodies before the sound is transformed into healing. When this occurs, great accelerations occur in those who hear them, as dormant light codes are activated in their soul blueprints.
Beings who communicate physically with Earth through sound vibrations are usually Sirian or Pleiadean, as these beings have been working closely with the masters of Earth since Lemurian times. Commander Ashtar is a Venusian avatar who regularly releases information from his Intergalactic Fleet to those who are capable of accepting or transmitting the frequency through their Throat chakra.
One of the greatest joys in life as an ascended master is experiencing the freedom to speak your truth with purity of heart. Pure words bring unconditional love into the lives of all who hear them. You automatically trust someone whose throat chakra is vibrating the truth.
As Earth progresses into the 5th dimension, everyone will be required to speak the truth of their soul. When all members of the human race have fully connected with one another on a conscious level, there will be no need for secrets, as all will be revealed through the vibration of their auras and energetic fields. Pure truth will shine from the Earth, which will radiate golden light once again.