Each of the 7 chakras is like a portal in your energy field. If it’s blocked, the energy can’t flow freely which results in certain mental and physical problems. So how can you figure out which of your chakras is unbalanced or blocked and what can you do to fix this?
1) Blocks in the Root Chakra make us insecure, scared, anxious. To get rid of the blocks, you need to face your fears, deal with them and let go. To feel more grounded and safe, try walking barefoot, dance, eat root vegetables.
2) If the Sacral Chakra is blocked, we feel guilty, numb, lack emotions and sexual satisfaction. To balance this chakra, take a closer look at the situation that bothers you, fix the things you can fix and relax about those that can’t be fixed. Surround yourself with beauty and take your time to enjoy the things you like.
3) Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked when we feel insecure, frustrated; are afraid of being rejected. To balance this chakra, you need to revive yourself and boost self-confidence. Spend more time in the air, groom yourself well, take up some sports and notice the progress you make.
4) Complicated relationships, tragic losses and loneliness often block our [supreme kwid=1434 kw=”heart chakra” url=”http://www.divinitymagazine.com/heart-chakra-imbalances” cpfl=false]. This chakra is hard to heal, but you can gradually balance it by focusing on the positive things in life, noticing the people who love you and need you, and being grateful for what you have. Also, working as a volunteer, meeting new people and helping them will eventually open your Heart Chakra
5) Blocked Throat Chakra is usually associated with self-expression problems, deception, manipulative communication. The key to healing your fifth chakra is to be honest with yourself and others. Sing, talk to yourself, write a blog – do things that stimulate your ability to communicate with yourself and with the world.
6) Do you have trouble concentrating, remembering things, suffer from nightmares or can’t seem to find your way in life? Try clearing your [supreme kwid=1436 kw=”third eye chakra” url=”http://www.divinitymagazine.com/third-eye-chakra-blocks” cpfl=false] by meditation (focus on the space between your eyebrows as you meditate). Do eye exercises and find the time for relaxed horizon- or star-gazing and mindful concentration on something small – like insects in the grass. Train your concentration without overloading your mind.
7) If your Crown Chakra is blocked, you may feel indecisive; worry that your life is meaningless and suffer from depression. Also, this chakra is negatively affected when we get too attached to material things and lose the ability to let go. To start healing, meditate and do more of those things that make you feel peaceful. Learn to think of yourself as a part of the Universe (as opposed to, for example, being a professional belonging to a company).
As you have probably noticed yourself, most of these problems don’t emerge in one day, so you can’t expect them to disappear quickly. What’s more, they tend to appear simultaneously and usually are the top of the iceberg. It means that you’re probably going through one of those complicated life twists that are meant to teach us a lesson and make us wiser and stronger.
Take a break to think about your current situation; about the people you need in your life and about those who are bringing you down; about the things you need to change and about the things you need to let go. No matter how small you are in the face of the Universe, you have the power to fine-tune your life to fully enjoy the peace and harmony you deserve.