What Herbs Help Increase Fertility in Men?
Can Herbs Increase Fertility In Men?
Curejoy Expert Claude C Butler Explains:
There are a handful of herbs that have been shown to be excellent support for the male reproductive system in men suffering from low sperm count, poor sperm motility, poor sperm morphology, low libido, stress and/or physical sexual or erectile dysfunction.
- American Ginseng root (Panax quinquefolius): Prevents erectile dysfunction and strengthens the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera or Indian ginseng): Traditional medicine boosts low sperm count and supports overall endocrine system function.
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium grandiflorum): Active ingredient Icariin increase nitric oxide that increases blood circulation for sustained erection.
- Fo-ti (Ho Shou Wu root or Polygonum multiflorum): Cures low libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction and poor sperm motility.
- Ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba): Remedy for erectile dysfunction, increases circulation to the penile area due to high antioxidant content.
- Goji berry (Lycium barbarum,L.chinense): Protects sperm from hyperthermia (overheating), and boosts sperm count and quality.
- Maca root (Lepidium meyenii): Increases libido, sperm count, seminal volume, and sperm motility.
- Saw Palmetto berries (Serenoa repens): Traditionally used for improving prostate health, curing impotence and testicular atrophy.
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis): Both fruits and seeds boost liver health; improve immunity, endocrine function and sperm count.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris): Increases testosterone, sperm count and motility, and boosts immunity.
- Yohimbe(Pausinystalia yohimbe): Help sustain firm erection and supports healthy libido. Boosts blood circulation to the penile area.
Herbs cannot replace or compensate for improper diet and lifestyle. Commit and stick to a healthy diet and lifestyle habits to get the full benefits from these herbs.
Also herbs take longer than traditional medicines to show results, so be patient and stick to them for atleast 3-6 months.