Rigatoni ai Carciofi
Italian Rigatoni ai Carciofi
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Ready In: 45 min
Rigatoni ai Carciofi Ingredients
- 7 cups Rigatoni
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, drained, pitted, and halved
- 6 artichoke hearts in oil, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp dry white wine
- 1/2 orange, (zest) finely grated
- salt and pepper to taste
Rigatoni ai Carciofi Preparation
- In a large skillet or wok, melt the butter with the oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic, rosemary, olives, and artichokes and sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the orange zest, season with salt and pepper, and mix everything together. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and add to the pan with the artichoke mixture.
- Return the pan to high heat and mix everything together for 30 seconds to allow the sauce to coat the pasta evenly and serve immediately.