Write For Us
Want To Write For Divinity Magazine.com?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 100% original content
- 800-1500 words
- Lots of graphics (media rich)
- Lots of examples (yoga poses, etc)
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- How to free the mind of mental clutter and negativity and live a more positive lifestyle
- How to free the body and reach its peak potential physically and nutritionally.
- How to reconnect with their core being and transform their lives
Here are the topics that work well:
- Yoga poses and routines
- Ayurveda remedies and recipes
- Energy healing techniques (Tapping, etc)
- Meditation & guided meditations
- Vegetarian, raw food, and indian recipes
- Chakra healing
- How to have healthy, more fulfilling relationships
There are 3 types of posts that work well:
- You share results– In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific yoga routine, weight loss regime, etc. You will explain the routine, share the data/results and show the reader how to achieve (within reason) how to execute it.
- You share expertise– In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the reader’s life that is based on your expertise in the field. Although you may not have your own results to share, you will show (through graphics and media) examples of others who are doing what you recommend.
- You share ‘how to’– In this article type you show the readers how to execute specific things. Once again, use lots of graphics and examples whenever possible.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Divinity Magazine audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly- be sure to include a link to 3 articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for Divinity Magazine.