Content Marketing Manager (On-Staff Content Writer)
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team and enrich our web and social properties with new content and marketing copy.
We only work with A-Players who are driven, creative & resourceful. This position begins as a 30-day Internship, giving you the opportunity to show us that you belong on our team. After the 30 days, you will have the opportunity to move to a contract position at $39,972 per year (plus bonuses & incentives).
Read here to understand who we are, what we expect, and if you are a good fit for Divinity Magazine’s company culture.
The right candidate is highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with customers on a daily basis with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers
- Turning customers into advocates
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to your success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
You will be instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves searcher’s needs the best).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in content marketing and social media (Give links to examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of content management systems (WordPress) and social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practice superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing content, and online reputation management).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects.
- Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Demonstrate winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Possess the ability to identify potential negative and crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Research industry related topics.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads) to reach the company’s target customer.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Edit graphics for content using either Adobe Illustrator or Adobe In-Design. Graphic templates supplied by us.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, blog, etc).
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Identify customer’s needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Develop panning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, and digital marketing).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
KPI’s You Will Be Measured Against:
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
How To Apply:
If you are up for a challenge and are ready to show us what you’re made of to secure a position on our team, then we’d love to meet you.
Please record a 2 minute video of yourself telling us why you would be an asset to our team. Send it along with your resume and links to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org Title: “Content Marketing Manager Application”.
We will look it over and schedule a Skype or Zoom meeting with you within 72 hours.
We look forward to meeting you!